Here is the application status of Post
Graduate Training Program (PGTP), Session 2017-2018, Written Test is scheduled to be held on Sunday,
January 22, 2017.
Applicant's Status for
Written Test of KINPOE & CHASCENT
for the Applicants
- Admit Cards have been sent to the eligible candidates at their addresses via Pakistan post. In case of any delay in the mail, please note down your Roll Number, Test Center and Timings from this list and reach the center, accordingly.
- Please reach the test center in the shift as per your technology. This technology is also mentioned against your name in your application status.
- If you are eligible but your name is not in the list,
then you may call the Admission Cell at 021-9232733. You
will be required to show us the proof that you had applied
before the application deadline.
- For any mistake in technology or test city, mentioned against your name, please inform us at 021-9232733.
- Complete address of Test center, important instructions and Sample Test paper are available on this website.
- Candidates who have not deposited or have partially deposited their application processing fee are requested to submit pay order/ demand draft of the required amount in favor of KINPOE as mentioned against their names at the time of Test. If you have already deposited the fee, kindly provide the photocopy the receipt. Results of candidates, whose application processing fee have not been received, will be withheld.
- You must read the instructions given on this website or Admit Card.
- You must have your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or any other valid and authentic photo ID with you.